Note: Usually make a habit of taking a up-to-date back-up your blog template if you are planning to do editing inside it.
Backup Blogger Template
- Open your Blogger dashboard.
- Point to your blog menu and select template.
3. After landing on Template web page, you will see a Backup/Restore button located in the upper right corner of the screen. Click that button.
4. When you will push this button then a popup will appear to have to click on Orange button saying ” Download Full Template ” as displaying in the below screenshot.
5. Click on ” Save File ” and you are carried out . :D
After following all the above actions, you can easily get the backup of your blogger theme. After all this, you need to be sure that you have positioned your template backup in a safe put in place your computer so that you can find it when you will need because of its backup.
How to Restore Old Blogger Theme
If anything goes wrong when you are modifying your template and you've back it up currently, all you have to do is to restore your blog design from the backup. Also, there are times when the need to improve your blog template to a better one occurs, once you have the downloaded copy of the brand new template, you can easily upload it for software to your blog in short time.
Restoring the blogger template is also a very quick and easy work. Let see how to do it.
- Repeat step #1 to #3 that you did while using back up your template.
- Click on Choose File button.
- Select your backup file through the location where you have kept it.
Suggestion: It will be an .XML file
Creating backup of your blogger template is really easy. You only need to follow all the actions correctly. Hope you understand clearly that how you can backup or restore your blogger theme easily. If you have any question or recommendation then feel free to leave your opinion below. I’ll be reply to your opinion as soon as it possible. Happy Blogging: M